MHD appreciates your visit to our website and any interest you have in our products.
Website Usage Restrictions and Proprietary Rights.
- All product names, logos, trademarks, as well as other marks and trade names on this website are the properties of MHD, or their respective owners.
- All intellectual property, data, text, images, logos, audio and video on this website are protected by the full extent of copyright law, trademark law, and other protective legislation.
- MHD reserves all rights for all items aforementioned collectively known as content. Distribution or modification to any content is strictly forbidden.
- You may download and/or copy portions of the content for personal, or commercial reference only, provided that a) you retain all copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained in all copies of the content, b) you do not modify or alter the content in any way, and c) you do not mis-represent in any way, the ideas, services, or products originating from this website.
- MHD does not provide any license to use any intellectual property of MHD or any of third party companies/individuals. Except as provided in these terms, you may not distribute, publish, transmit, reuse, repost, or change the content in any manner. Any marketing, representation, or attempt to sell any content without written consent is strictly prohibited.
This website and content shall only be used for lawful purposes. The following are included as, but not limited to, strictly prohibited actions:
- misrepresenting the identity of an user;
- tampering in any way with this website; and
- conducting any type of fraudulent activity.
Links to Third Party Sites
Please understand that when you access another web site through this one, MHD accepts no responsibility for your experience with the outside site or any domain ownership/content changes that occur to linked websites. Any links to other sites are provided with soul intent of provided additional convenience to you, the user.
Accuracy and Content
MHD works diligently to ensure that all the information provided on the Maritime Hydraulic site or in any MHD catalog or advertisements is accurate and up-to-date. Due to the risk of software or procedural errors, MHD cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided. MHD reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
The Terms and Conditions described on this page constitute the entire agreement between you and MHD with respect to this Website, MHD’s catalogs or any type of MHD’s advertisements. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized in writing by MHD. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed void and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Choice of Law
By use of this Website, or by referencing a MHD catalog or any type of MHD advertisement, you are considered to be in agreeance with the terms described herein. MHD is proud of our personable approach to customer relations. These terms have been carefully considered and will be reasonably enforced for the protection of every party involved. Should there be any clarification required we encourage you to contact us with your question.